u plan-etary magic: starlight express

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Friday, July 21, 2006

starlight express

sitting down just wondering...
that's what i'm mostly doing today....
once again its things around me that brings smiles
nature... people....
the day is clear, the sky mottled with white clouds, the sun a bright and warm, the water in the swimming pool crystal, the little rugby boys training hard, running, panting, sweating. there's so much happening around me.. the entire world... such an innocent and pure world out there..
its easier to see things from above, and u see how God feels.
looking at his creations, looking at his hands, he can feel pleased with himself.

"where do you go when you're lonely, where do you go when you're blue"

hmm... i can go anywhere, really..
e world is so vast........ the universe so limitless
and the stars so many........

"Starlight express, u must confess, are u real, yes or no.
Starlight express, answer me yes, i don't want you to go
I want u to take me away but bring me before daylight, and in the time between
Take me to everywhere, but don't abandon me there, just want to see i've been
I believe in you completely"

why do the stars seem so bright all the time?
because they're located nearer heaven....

"What the world needs now is love sweet love,
it's the only thing that theres just too little of,
what the world needs now is love sweet love,
no not just for some but for everyone"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home