u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Saturday, July 15, 2006

today i asked myself a question.......
and my answer was.. "because it feels right"

is that the best answer i have? that it feels right, it feels that its meant to be right
it feels that God meant it to be. it feels special.
and u don't have to think too much anymore.... because the answer isn't out there, its within me. only I would know, isn't it?
God doesn't place a conviciton meant for me in another, he doesn't tell me what would be right for another person, but he would definitely tell me when its right for me.
i do have reason to be happy. and i do have reason to be without worry...

even as i linger on... not doing much at home... and perhaps my mind wanders off into thought.
i can calm myself down just knowing that... its all in his plan.
i am the limiting factor..... of how well his plan goes.

think less, feel more. believe the most. =)
never ever trust your own thinking. trust God instead.

=i need to feel the faith burning from my fingers=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home