u plan-etary magic: yay!

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

yay!

yay! i'm back.. back in Singapore... no more flying! its so tiring to fly all over the place..
and well my dad probably did some reflection and he was really nice when we came back...
even played a little game of hide and seek when we walked out and were looking for him!
haha... and well..
my mum's sisters quarreled! and haha oh well. it didn't end very well.. 2 of them not on talking terms at the moment but that'll be okay.. in time to come....
well didn't get a chance to take a photo with the rest of my cousins.. but well...
with all things over.. i guess we can look forward to more....think some of them are coming to Singapore soon....
so yeah i'm really happy to be back in Singapore! haha... and well...
feel so refreshed. so rejuvenated, re-energised......
my dad went off to Vietnam again though, so family all sperated as usual.
miss my brother... i guess... yeah wish he come back to Singapore though...
haha its funny how we both developed into our roles in our family... very very different.. both of us...
Yup with all things said... I drove my dad's car back... ahhh gonna take the mercs for a while to practice for my cuz' wedding. soooo anyone wants to look rich?
haha.. yup nw is the ardous task of un-packing my bags.. so many things okay.
and.. well World Cup is starting.
off to seclusion for me... pretty nice.. its been a brillant getaway.
to end off....

here's a song i learnt in Thailand.

My Dear Friend,
We Meet Again...
Hello, Hello...
How are you, thanks i'm fine
it is nice to meet you too
it is nice to meet you too

its such a simple song,.. yet it really wells up feelings when u sing it.
which reminds me, i was watching "casanova" on the plane and someone reminded me of "Victoria (Natalie Dormas)" Which is really cool... Interesting Show though! more substance than ol' X-men 3. okayy..... anyway i'm back. and in all honest fact.. i already have no idea what to do... school holidays have started for everyone though, except the poly and army people..!

Okay.. bible teaching lesson now.
Simple but well.. hardly preached in Singapore.

"We are chosen, glorious in the fact of who we are as God's creation and as God's Children. Not just by our works alone... Do/Don't Do lists are common in the bible.. but lets not forget who we are"

Divinity and Humanity. In Jesus' Divinity, we learn his humanity, and in his humanity, we learn his divinity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home