u plan-etary magic: tomorrow, tomorrow...

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, April 30, 2006

tomorrow, tomorrow...

today i woke up with a little bit of sadness, whilst i slept late at about 2am last night,
it didn't really hurt me much to wake up at 740am.
things continue to rush back towards you everytime you dream..... and think in your sleep.
R.E.M. is much more real than it is said to be.
"once bitten, twice shy" really means so much to me now.
on e outside, i can always move on and look past everything....
inside. i haven't really moved on at all... i still cling on to memories and the way they have played with me.
ya. but all things said and done, there's always more to look forward to.
perhaps what is hoped for might never come true....
but there's always some hope in the world. thats for sure.
do you think i'm sad? cos perhaps i am, ruffled by the world, humiliated, shamed in public, and scrutinized by every single person i know. it takes its toll on you.
so while i woke up with a little bit of sadness, and my face still feels damp from the tears, its always a reminder to me....
how a friend can always change things.
"even if you're not perfect to everyone else, you're perfect to me"
n i continue the search for the something tts special.

oh ya nice meaningful song for people like u out there.
how all of us can be so flawed and imperfect, yet seem so perfect to another.

Song of Gomer

Don't know what he sees in me
he is spirit, he is free
and i the wife of adultery
gomer is my name

simple more than i can see
how he keeps on loving me
how he keeps his sanity
hosea, you're a fool

a fool to love someone like me
a fool to suffer silently
and sometimes through your eyes i see
i'd rather be a fool

This God of yours would not have told
to live a life that you couldn't hold
and though time and time again i see
i'm always glad to see u coming after me

simply more than i can see
how he keeps on forgiving me
the wife of adultery
hosea, you're a fool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home