u plan-etary magic: its thinking season

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, January 29, 2006

its thinking season

its thinking time again, and i can't seem to stop e chain of thoughts...


i think about the weather
i think about the things people say and realise never all of it can be said to be totally right
i think about God
i think about my JSS kids and what they're doing at the moment
i think about my friends
i think about my future and wonder whats it going to be like
i think about the decisions i make and realise i might be making the wrong one
i think and ponder whether child-like faith makes you childish
i think about who is really e childish one
i think about myself and wonder if i'm a messed up person in this world
i think about others and wonder if they're the messed up people in this world
i think cynically about people and how they seem to be
i think whether i'm jealous at others when they seem to have so much going for them
i think and look at myself and wonder where did i step wrongly, or where am i stepping wrongly
i think about the tv show and wonder if its an accurate portrayal of life
i think about the people i meet and wonder why they do this and that
i think about what i really want in life
i think about what i did and ponder whether it was the best thing to do
i think about how others are,and wonder why we are all different
i think about the rain and wonder why it comes
i think about science and religion
i think about life, and wonder where it is leading to
i think about past relationships and how they have broken down
i think about the people i've met throughout my life and realise how many are still around
i think about the future relationships i have
i think about the girl i want to be with next time
i think about how we'll meet and how things will shape out
i think about my spiritual walk
i think about other's spiritual walk
i think about my birthday ideas.
i think about how parents bring up their children
i think about food
i think about exercising and how i should be exercising
i think about how everyone has changed
i think about the people i see around, and realise how out of the loop u can be
i think how i can be nicer and improve myself
i think of the birthday presents i can give
i think about my finances
i think about how i ignore people, for my own reasons
i think about why i do this
i think and dream of the future, yet think about how jaded it all looks after a while
i think about my parents and family and wonder why it couldn't be perfect
i think about perfection
i think about thinking some more and wonder why i cannot stop
i think and struggle with people
i think and stare at the sky
i think about the heavens
i think and wonder why i can't stop thinking, and why my emotions are getting affected
i think and think and keep thinking, why why why....
i think and wished life would be simpler and perhaps i think too much it stresses me so
i think and listen to the jingle bell rock song....
i think about the way i was brought up
i think about why did i have to meet people who has altered my life
i think about the wrongs i've done to others, and the wrongs others have done to me
i think and sigh of the mistakes i've made
i think and sigh of the mistakes others have made
i think about the hypocritical society
i think about the successes of the ministries
i think about the missionaries and applaud them for the good works they have done
i think and wish how everyone could be perfect.
i think and look at myself and see all the imperfections
and i think about whether there really is someone out there
i think about the girl next door
i think about the light that shines in every dark corner
i think about Jesus and the bible
i think about the festivities and my relatives
i think so mucha bout how i cannot accept the fact that we're living in an imperfect world
i think and sigh, cos i know my life is going awry
i think and believe...in my values, my principles and my religion
i think and know there is hope out there
yet i think and think and know this thinking never ends,
and i think and i know how my feelings and my soul and heart all play a part in my thinking
and i think and wish somehow that perhaps the world might be ending
and i think and know perhaps i'd be wishing and wishing...
and think and realise perhaps its a long wait...
and i think of how many people go through the thinking struggle like me everyday
and think of those that do not
and i think and realise, its me....
thinking of all e blessings God has given unto me
and thinking all the hurt that i've experienced
yet thinking of all the wonderful friends i;ve had,
and thinking of all the people that don't mean a thing to me
and thinking how i know where this thinking all ends
that is thinking about You, God.
and thinking about how this cycle starts all over again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home