u plan-etary magic: ya know

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Friday, January 27, 2006

ya know

ya know....
i haha treat some people so harshly and some people so nicely.....
but i think people understand at the end why i do it........
though i always get misunderstood....
i have my impressions of people, while we're not to judge.......
good and evil does show itself in many visible ways.
so perhaps its more of discernment

on another note. its claire's dear birthday soon...
haha not sure what to do.

and hmm my tuition student's parents want me to return teaching their kid
yet i don't feel like it....
like i said, i've formed impressions and its hasrd to change these impressions, and living and going against my conscience has never turned out right, ever.
i feel like taking the opportunity from this post to say sorry to a lot of people....
think... well =) i just wish u all e best, and just know that i'm here ....
though i do not agree on a lot of things,
whether its stuff that u do,
things that u are...
like any relationship, i've accepted everything.
so yup. of course i struggle with it everyday, or everytime i meet it at least.
but at the end of the day... its something more than tt

wondering what everyone is doing.....
haha i think i have started another phase of computer games.
not exactly e best thing to do in e world. but i don't have tt much to do.
and playing helps me take my mind off things, helps me to relax and focus.

but i must continue reading my book, continuing my quest for knowledge..
the quest to understand more about the world...
can't wait for army to end
as it stands, i have 3 full weeks of army. the rest are broken up weeks. which means weeks with 2 or 3 working days
it feels good having 2 weekends per week. think i'm really gonna enjoy myself
trying to aim for an excellent grading for my army term. most people get good. but think i'm close =).... but i must remain humble about it... i tend to get a little proud sometimes....
i've been talking to the heads of the different branches lately and i think from army, i've earned much more than just what everyone gains, but i feel i've make meaningful connections with people... with adults.... with my bosses..
today one of the heads said how she wanted to call me when she needs help solving her son's maths questions. only pri 5 yet... =)
well.. ya i'm so glad to help...
so thats what i really have gained, of cos not with eveyrone, but with some people...
eric, fish, rabbit, mam yeo, ms pecks, rayner... ya perhaps after i ord i'll visit them.
cos really .. they've been part of 1/10 of my life so far...
thats 10%. my last yr resolution has really been so fruitful... meaningful relationships. it carries on this year, but it won't be my main focus...

my army term has been like a wine, it gets better as it ages.

so anyway...
my mum's birthday today. Happy Birthday Mum.

Also my birthday coming soon ... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home