u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Mr Frederick R. Sabapathy left earth today. He left behind a legacy of inspiring memories, with his wife.
And i thought to myself... He was a great man, and he'd be happy to see how many he has touched and inspired; not just to be successful servants of God, but loving people.
Whilst i might not have been close to him, his motivation to be a God-centered man truly amazes. I respect and admire what he has done for his wife as well, through thick or thin, always enjoying, always loving her. I want to do the same for my dearest.
I have my shortcomings, and perhaps i might not be as docile and sweet a man as Mr Fred once was, but i'll continue trying my best and working towards that attitude he carried. I too, want to continue not just his legacy, but God's purpose for him and for me; something we share in common. An outstanding role model for me to follow, encapsulated in his death today, i will forever remember him and his wife "Matron" (Patricia) just as she said she'll always remember me, the "commando" in her eyes (through the days i went to alpha to lead in my army uniform), and charged me to always serve God in my own ways. Thank you Mr Fred, you're one of the founders of my church, Bethesda Frankel Estate Church, and i am happy you're in heaven right now.

On a separate note, my dear has been struggling through her exams over the last few weeks, and her papers have been hard, and her time short. I just pray and want to post a note of encouragement here for her. Darling... i am with you. keep going and lets live that life pleasing to God, not just to succeed but to share His love with all those around. Its one more day for you, and we've come so far, even though its just one semester. Look forward, not just to tomorrow but to the days of salvation and when we will reach heaven. I will stay by your side always, and i want to see you through till the day you'll reach his almighty kingdom. With you darling, always. =) i know you might not see this now, but i always love you, and i'll try my best to always show it and make it known. your dearest... =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ya bro...
u know what, in all your different ways and in all your honesty about the things you struggle with, just knowing you run this parallel race brings so much glory to our Lord. Just knowing that after all this time since nyps days, that our Lord has in His different ways chosen us and brought us to the place of worship to Him... It's just so encouraging to see the kind of Christian, eternal-perspective responses you make, to know that we have the one hope and purpose in the same Lord. Keep running this race, setting your eyes on the upward call. You are an encouragement to me.

--jeano

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home