u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, April 08, 2007

its almost the end of sem 2....
you know exams are coming......
and you really start to worry...

=( *s-i-g-h.

you know, really, thank God for everything.
For the subjects i do well in, i just have to thank him for giving me such a wonderful brain.
really, i'm blessed
though, maybe compared to so many out there, it might not be the best,
but its good. it always is.
even though, i might fail some things, but i know, he'll provide a way for me.

i've worked hard this sem, probably harder than i've ever worked before.
but i didn't do it for myself, and i'm happy and proud to say that

For my darling :
I love you. I might not be the most successful or smartest engineer or guy out there.
I might not provide u with diamond rings, or shopping sprees.
I might try so hard, yet be unable to find a good job to support you.
I might not be the best boyfriend, or even hubby.
but i love you. i always will, and to me, you're always above all those things,
even above me. and all i have, i give to you.
M.A.D
Matthias and Davina.

i hope i'll be of some use, somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home