u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, December 03, 2006

=) its so nice to wake up after a dream...
its so nice to just wake up thinking of you.

today, went to fix my car...
my back left brake bulb had burst!
my engine oil, my auto transmission fluid was pretty off-colour,
my tyres were worn...
every single day, i learn a little bit more about my car,
and every single day i grow a little bit more sensitive to my car.
talk about sentiments... =) people lose their dog and feel sad.
i'm gonna lose my car and feel sad.. its been through thick and thin with me
i feel it has been such a give and take relationship... and it seems to cry when it feels sad.
my car has feelings! lots of it...
when its feeling cold, it vibrates, when its tired, its brakes creak,
when its sick, it coughs, when its happy, its symphonic,
when its sad... its purrs.....

i don't dream about my car though..
dreams are specially for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home