u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Friday, December 01, 2006

this will be an entry dedicated to you...

to you, whom i give my heart to...

you, who have been in my dreams...

the wish i've always wished for...

the miracle in my life =)

i can't say how important you are to me.
i can't say i won't miss u today.
but i'll love you forever,
treat u well forever,
and bring you happiness,
and everything i have, i give to you.

i want to live my life with you and with God..
together, in true love, and true happiness....

i want to do all i can for you, be there whenever u need me,
know u better than u know urself, love u more than anyone could.
i want the world to know i've found u... =)

u've been such a blessing to me....
a dream come true, people always say they can never find the one of their dreams,
but i have. and i'm so thankful.
love truly comes from God, just like you have.
i commit everything to God, for everything is from Him.
and in faith, hope and love.. we'll walk the walk together,
continually growing, living the plan he has set for us.

its not about me... =) its about God.
and now, my life is about you as well, dear.

cheer up, dear. cos i'll always be with you.
have strength, have faith
You. Me. God. =)
together, we'll make a difference, together we'll make it work.

in love =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home