u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Monday, December 04, 2006

its a really really fun day.. =)
my friend likes my new friends.. really....
he told me how nice they are, how wonderful they are, after just one day =)
and i feel so happy, feel so blessed.... i don't deserve such good things in my life
really... God is wonderful....

i realise i can't sing chinese songs for nuts... i don't know why...
okay well i got this hunch why.. =(
well its okay, i make a lot of mistakes i know.....
haha i can't even read the entire lyrics of any chinese song ....
i just can't sing like them.... -respect-
well jia jia is really such a good singer. i'm in awe..
God. really. thank you. for all these wonderful people in my life.
i hope i never let them down.
i hope i never let you down either.

sometimes differences don't split you apart, but they bring you together.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home