u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Thursday, December 28, 2006

it always gets a little more amazing each time.

GAW 06 has ended
Being the bunny was fun, Kit was the tweety bird.
"I think i saw a pussycat"

GAW OC.
It really is a different setting. Being a Freshie, you don't really know what to expect.
I think, at the end of the day, i've throughly enjoyed it.
Whilst friendships weren't exactly very strongly forged.
Yet, it still is a blessing getting to know them. Having that same heart for the needy.
We've made a difference that will last forever.

Reminds me of my childhood a long time back.
I feel a little old.
Lost is my Penchant for mindless fun. For crazy laughter.
My enthusiasm for jumping up and down, or just shouting for nothing has disappeared.
A calm serenity takes over. A quiet silence.
Everything needs meaning these days.

"Growing Up"
It seems rare these days.

A teacher told me how there's a "computer culture" these days.
They're such big distractions.
Those computer games, that WOW, DOTa. Its all about violence isn't it.
Lost is the true culture of talking and meeting face to face and really just experiencing things together. You make friends over the internet these days.
People grow up and still see computer games as such a important part of their lives. They still play it every day, even as they reach middle-age, and perhaps even past that.
Even drinking has gone over the limits; Think "Coke" vs "Water", or beer.
I'm sorry friends, I've grown up....
Might not be the most successful person around, but i'm on my way to God.
Join me. =)

I'm old fashioned i think.
Neighbourhood lifestyle enthuses me,
Family and friends i need.
And i need some purpose in my life; which i have.

Warcraft?
Maybe if it were done with little boys running around with catapults and berries along the streets.

Meta Camp 06'
Can't place it but people just don't seem as "real" this time. I do like real. People should be true to who they really are, no masks, no shadows, no facades.
But yet i thank God for them, for they are people with a life devoted to God. They encourage, and build up many others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home