u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Give us clean hands
Give us pure hearts
Let us not lift our souls to another
And oh God let us be
A generation that seeks
Seeks your face
Oh God of Jacob...

Seems like i haven't been writing for a while
today i officially took over the CSL Treasury job.
i got a new duck in my car that quacks! =) i'm really blessed to get gifts like that....
really i so didn't expect it.

things have been going well at the moment...
i'm slowly pushing myself on to do more things at this point in time...
feels like i have the avenues to do it. the most important of which is time.

November is reaching.
November used to be a really important for me, Sylvia's birthday... if there's one person i like buying a present for, its her.
but she's overseas.. oh well.. =)
no present this year.

tagboard is down.. i'm gonna miss some of those messages.
Well i'm much free-er now, but in a way i don't really know where to start...
studying inertia, u could say that i've built up too much inertia lately..

Nothing is really bugging me at the moment and i guess you could say i'm not thinking much now... well i do always think of God from time to time...
I just wish i had time to just keep praying and focus on Him more. It seems that studies and all distract me so much... it bugs me...
that really... its nice when i have alone time and i can sing a song of praise out loud... sing a song for Him while walking... that i don't have to be shy or anything, but yet sing a song to Him...
My faith burns ever so brightly.

I have one very very very big wish right now.....
i hope it gets fulfilled =) it'll make me so very happy.
-a wish thats spoken never comes true-

U know its been a while since i lived in the East.. yet so many of my friends live there
I grew up there...
i realise there's not many places to go to in the West actually...
i really wish i have my own home, my own house....
it still feels funny living in a school.

Things are getting done, slowly but surely, and i thank God for that =)
there's been many blessings in my life...
but the best blessing has been that of happiness
not of success ..

And this post has been absolutely Random.
I'm praying about my results, i know it doesn't matter....
i give it all to God anyway.. i know its hard to say this and mean it, many don;t
but i'll keep telling myself till i do.
Thank God for all my results, really...
Its about happiness, its about fulfillment, its about meaing, not about results.

Jurong Pt just called, this nice woman called Susan is really sweet about helping GAW out =)
Another thanksgiving.

CSL has been great so far! what more can i give thanks for!

Food, Bed, Shelter, Water, Light, Opportunities, My Childhood, Family, Friends, Neverending list... hmm....
Its really amazing how i can grow up clinging on to all my dreams and my hopes.
That like many others, i don't have the burden of monetary issues, of an unbelieving family, bad influences... I'm honestly pretty sheltered.
It makes a difference you know. Perhaps in adversity i might have come out a much weaker person. Sometimes, I don't even know how i landed here....
But every step of the way, i can say that God has led me through it.

The focus is not on me, neither is it on anyone else.
How good each of us are is not important. Because it is all from God.
From much that is given to us, much is expected of us...

Really, use it wisely...
and that doesn't just apply to water.

Heaven knows
I long to love You
With all I am
I belong to You

i offer up my heart to all of you.
they say... half a heart is better than none.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home