u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Friday, September 08, 2006

You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm findin' it hard to do anything

You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm goin' through
I just can't smile without you

You came along just like a song
And brightened my day
Who'da believed that you were part of a dream?
Now it all seems light years away

And now you know
I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm findin' it hard to do anything

click link below:
http://www.superlaugh.com/1/cant.htm

and i realise how much you people mean to me...
that its not just one of you, but all of you. and my friend told me how...
you all greet me so enthusiastically when you see me...
and i just thank God for that. that without that... i might not be..
that ally! u and pris just ask me how i am over my tagboard just warms my heart!
i really can't smile without you... can't laugh, can't sing..
i once promised i'll never forget any of my friends... yup
and i really intend to live up to my promise.
i might not have space for everyone that i come across. but besides God
if people are not the purpose of my life, what other worldly thing do i have to choose from?

we choose from a plethora of things...
what we ultimately become is an establishment in ourselves.....
whether its your heart over your mind or vice versa...
you aren't wrong...
rather live your life by faith, not by sight.
by love, not by hate....
and you've done much more than one could have done.
living your life as a blessing, as a miracle.

and he said.. "follow me"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home