u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Monday, September 04, 2006

so it strikes me that they're unhappy with my contributions?
i think they're a little biased honestly.. no offence taken.
but i know i haven't been doing any extras also.
well not since i was free... uni has been such a busy time. and trying to keep up with tutorials is no easy tasks with all the meetings and such going on.
Its funny, but i feel myself placing quite a bit of emphasis on my studies. somehow i'm really happy with my course, i feel its right for me.... i'm not tt happy when people seem to be telling me to give up my studies for my CCA... or seem to be telling me that. i can't really be sure.
maybe i just don't cope as well as the rest of them... maybe i'm just a slower worker.
people probably disagree with that.. but its so easy to point fingers at each other and not remove that speck from your own eye as well.. and that is precisely how i feel.
Its tough, just juggling studies with CCAs, include the 40 Days of Purpose into it and you've got a major block in your life. Maybe thats whats bugging me. admist all the time i have... i have to devote a certain amount of it to school, a certain amount of it to God, and a certain amount of it to my family and friends. CCA is like at the bottom of the list now, as time goes scarce. i don't believe in giving up things that have been with me through my life... or things that will be with me through the rest of my life, just for short term things like that.
And it bugs me!
its really bugging me!!
I guess the question that is being posed to me now is...
Which would you give up, and my answer is immediate!
By questioning me, you seem to be doubting me. and...
it just feels like .... a stomachache.. like u've digested something wrongly, and u just want it to come out.

sometimes, some of us just have different commitments from each other.
i'm actually putting in my minimum during this busy period...
i'd really like to put in more...
but i can't... the situation doesn't allow me to....
haven't u found urself in a situation like this before?
okay, and i honestly have no answer if you say no.

sigh its hard to be perfectly frustration free.. and i am definitely disturbed by this whole issue.
just try my best.. that i know.
there's a sour taste lingering in my mouth from that whole episode..

trying to overwhelm it with sweets and sugar....
"and a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down! " - repeated quote.

and lastly a quote from myself...
"i can't give that much to the community without first giving up to God"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home