u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Saturday, September 23, 2006

thank God. for answering my prayers.
for answering prayers of those who prayed for me.. and i'm thankful of what i'll get...
bcos i know that he's guiding me through..
today the song of the day... for me.. esp for me...
is God wil make a way...
When there is no other way,
he works in ways we cannot see
he will make a way for me.. =)
i guess ... really. so much to be thankful for...

my classmates... my new uni friends...yup all of you...
i guess little blessings, little things that show me u're still around....
little changes in things around me that might not be seen on first glance, but shine like stars..

today is Ko Sing's birthday.. and we celebrated with a mini outing! Happy Birthday Ko Sing.
got to know Chen Lu better also.. its always hard to make friends with someone from a totally different culture and background from you.. esp someone that speaks a language i'm quite weak at... heh! =) but i think she's brillant! really.. she breaks the stereotype we have in our minds of those china scholars!

there's kinda a little politics in my class.. and people not liking each other for all kinda little petty reasons.. and while i understand them... but i don't really appreciate things like that. yet.. they're still nice people underneath.. and perhaps we must all look past what we are on the surface.. or even what each of us shows to the world. but rather look beneath that.. and perhaps we might see a fragile heart, or a heart that shines ever so brightly... glowing in the darkness.. something that stands out where u least expect it to....

i think... i must really reflect deep into myself at this moment.. there's a lot to look back on to and decipher... that perhaps i might have done something wrong, or something unpleasing to God. i might have made mistakes, get too carried away with myself or with things around me... and i really do need to consider everything as i continue to walk down the path that he leads me on... i find myself inadequate... wanting and needing to know more..... that its kinda a time of "bad form" where perhaps i don't see myself at the standards i want to live my life...
and i must really pick up from where i left off, and continue to improve... continue to be more a testimony... and really live out what he wants me to be.. a blessing, a miracle... or a channel of his love....

"without love... i am nothing"

i just wish i could thank you so much... yet i know... i should thank God for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home