u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, August 13, 2006

i'll always have time to hear you out...
i'll always have the effort to keep you company...
i will always be there when you need me...
that i can promise to each and everyone of you that knows me.
its not that i have all the time in the world...
but its just that you are all much more important than all the world to me.
this i promise you.

today, is my 1st day of school....
i sometimes feel i have so much to look forward to.
=) this wasn't e case in my JC. perhaps struggling alone, with only my 2 crutches to support me wasn't really easy...
maybe it would have been better if i had just threw it away and relied on God's strength alone. maybe that would have worked
but we all learn from our mistakes, and ultimately, we can still stand up, walk....
and we can see the truth. (just like the lame man and the blind man)

we're not blind physically, but spiritually.
when can we all look around and take immerse ourselves in the spiritual world that lies next to us, within us, and all around us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home