u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Thursday, June 29, 2006

life is complicated. so am i.
today has been a long day... talking to all sorts of people...
i'm trying to be myself
haha.. finding it hard to
things change, i try to adapt.
its kind of in-built in you to always try to adapt.
but its not me!

"boulevard of broken dreams" keeps popping up on my music playlist.
-ponders- not a good sign... definitely not a good sign.
but it might be preparation for what is to come.

tmr, am meeting sylvia for lunch =)
i'm so looking forward to that... its not tt often we get to meet up, esp once she's gone to McGill for a year.

my head is spinning, my thoughts in a whirl.
if only things were simple. and i wasn't caught in the web.

i need to be free.. all the time. like a bird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home