u plan-etary magic: -think-

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Friday, March 31, 2006

-think-

i've been keeping tonnes of stuff to myself... too much of it
and i think perhaps some people might be able to see it....
but yet i don't say a thing...
guess i really lack the guts and courage to say it.
but well.. there's more going inside me than around me.
sometimes i don't really know whats gonna happen in e future...
and i feel something tugging at me, just that i'm not sure what it is...
and so i don't follow it if i'm not sure of it.
somethings brighten up my day lately.. but a lot of things don't.
kinda looking forward to something else called "solitude" but thats not going to happen anytime soon...
-not a quitter-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home