u plan-etary magic: 2 days off..

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

2 days off..

what a bummer.. 2 days off. 2 plans. 2 plans cancelled. 100% strike out rate.
still, i watched V for Vendetta.
it was superb.
finally finished downloading e entire Xmen Series. now taking time to burn 4 episodes each into DVD. quality is really good. if anyone want a copy. i'll be charging. think it takes 3 days (72 hours) just to burn the entire series... i'm a big fan.
So thats what i have been doing.
on another note, i am supporting Kellie for American Idol V. Cos she's so Sweet and Girl Next Doorish and Down to Earthish. really wish i could meet her.
my birthday present from Dorea and Roo is done...
so looking forward to that. N u know what! finally i'm getting my 6280!
this saturday.
my Xbox is spoilt. sigh must go repair. thats more money. didn't expect to be getting that broke lately. but thankfully i've found tuition... $40 an hour... Uncle Cheok. Hope i can find more students to join my class. anyone interested? if anyone is interested .. its at wed at 3pm. and each one i take will be $20 an hour. 1.5 hours per session. this is going to help pay for my petrol and the little gifts i've been buying myself. each gift approximately gives me one week of happiness. when i'm bored. i just watch a dvd. Spending quite a bit of money lately which means i have to save over the next few weeks.
just got my black elite card though. with a whole bunch of vouchers and exclusive membership to the Tower Club.
U must realise i'm 21. and i run my own life more than ever now.
i still miss some people though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home