u plan-etary magic: today it set in.

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, December 11, 2005

today it set in.

today it set in..
janis has left.....

the video totally didn't help
and i realise i musn't let her down, neither must any of my group members.
yet e personal ties she had with some of them had kept them coming, kept them here in church, and its hard for me to step her into her shoes and fill that void
yet i'll try my best, i must step up...
really i must, in so many things i'm involved in, i've always had to make that step up...
and i shall try my best.
i've failed so many times.

sometimes i find myself nitpicking on people
on small little things, yet i know i could be wrong
and i realise it doens't last long.. tt's gd.

its hard for anyone to admit they're in e wrong.
everyone.
yet we all should.
cos we're always wrong at some point or the other, we're never totally right
God knows that. he's always right.
me too, i need to learn. i'm a rebellious kid.
but. commit everything to God, u know u can't be wrong.
its never just about us.
its the chord of 3, me you and God.

today someone shared with me something, i'm glad i can be trusted. he told me of all people
and i just got to know him, not tt well either

tmr someone takes a test =)
and will pass.
i'll pray. i'm sure God will make it happen.
God will answer prayers.

anyway. i've learnt to climb the stairs.
one day u will too.

and we must realise we grow up. ultimately, not to keep on growing. but to make use of that maturity....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home