u plan-etary magic: you know

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Friday, December 09, 2005

you know

you know i really don't understand people
i don't understand people older than me
i don't understand people my age
i don't understand people younger than me
in my opinion, almost everyone is messed up in someway or the other.
including me of cos, especially me in fact.

its damn weird when u expect people to be this way or like do this, but they do something totally opposite or just behave some other way.

i wonder if u can just sink into the earth if u concentrate hard enough.

then i wonder if i could take on a rhino.

trust is hard to come by
i should take my friend's advice.

oh well getting sleepy.
its a long long day tmr
duno if i should just don't care about e wedding dinner, after all i don't even know if i'm actually going or not.
its so dumb if i like go and there's no space for me.
anyway ther'es a class gathering as well....

realised my classmates had a blog ever since JC days
then i wonder, how come they got so close....
dats weird.
i guess its about DESTINY.
cos they could have become my gd friends as well
but like its all circumstance.

recall back the days i went for USP interview
i totally did not get in, and i think i know why

remember talking about God's plan for us.
tricky business..

anyway went to Swensens today and got a free earthquake, how cool is that. i like yam ice-cream now.

den went shopping with my friend, he told me about this relationship he's building up, hope and wish him all e best tmr... where he brings her out for dinner
once again. circumstance.

meida is so prettty, heard she's coming back this yr end. haha just a dream.
if a girl is so pretty to everyone, it just shows she isn't tt special ...
not to me though, probably to everyone else.

my friend treating me next week

i bought City of God for my friend for christmas.

got another class gathering next week

there's chalet the week after

there's sunday church on sunday.

Dorea, Syl and Roo coming back soon.
tts really gd. really nice to hear their voices when i first wake up
really starts off my day so nicely.

like today was great

making gd friends in army.

love them

love my other friends

but.

you one of them?

i really duno, waddya think?

damn, i'm a possessive friend.

oh well...

lets talk about something else

i duno why. i wanted to buy the omen to watch today
freaky movie...

my army friends deserve better
they share with me so much...
so much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home