u plan-etary magic: quots.

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

quots.

"your feelings are playing tricks on you"
"man is by nature self centered, and selfish"
"i don't wanna be hypocritical"

hmm.. oh well ... makes sense of course

had dinner with tim again at his club. he's always treating me.
i feel bad. waiting for my financial status to improve, then i can treat him.
he says i don't owe him anything, but its an obligation that i do not let all the treating become too one-sided. shall make an effort to plan something
well talked about christian faith and why i go to church and he doesn't.
he makes a lot of sense...
everything he said is totally and surely true.
and for that he deserves so much more respect than so many others out there.
for me though, i just feel that i'll never give up on the things i hope the world to become...
and people to become.
and for me to become. perhaps my future is still lying in the balance. but ultimately i know it'll be for him.
Everyone needs encouraging, even me. hope christmas provides it.
feeling jaded is not the way.
that optimism, so special.
and i think e answer to the qn tim was asking me would be "cos she makes me happy, and i wanna make her happy" but not up to me to decide.
but perhaps. perhaps.
this too, so special.

"God will make a way, when there is no other way..."
"He works in ways we cannot see, he will make a way for me!"

A Social Manifesto or A Worship Haven?

I'm a silent introvert.

One that doesn't connect to others easily.

i make up words like "Fantabulous"

"but the greatest of these is love"

I remain hidden underground.

waiting to be fully discovered.


"An Enigma"
Someone out of e ordinary.
doesn't conform to the usual lifestyles
mysterious... yet mystical
self-learning, hidden talents
unknown.

You learn a lot.

Abstract as it may sound, it actually puts across a story of the conversation.

Will you agree, or disagree?

And she falls like a prata.

How i wish i was just like any other. Why do i care so much?

Caring is forever.

"What sets u apart?"

That small little ray of hope.

I miss that, and that, and that and that.
And i thought i was better of this way...

Perhaps, perhaps.

I still think of...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home