u plan-etary magic: maintaining the stand..

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Friday, December 16, 2005

maintaining the stand..

i mantain the stand tt we shouldn't talk bad about other people, unless its in a good light
we should not judge and condemn other people for what we think.
people are not as nice as they should be.
u really see people show their true selves in army.. and u can see from their reaction to it what they're like as well.
yet..... i've met quite a few nice ones lately.
my judgement of people has not really been wrong as such.
i'm just perplexed by why... things seem to be going awry...
talked to my best friend and the one friend tt i totally place all trust in
only to her, can i pour out my deepest frustrations with people, and with things in my life
i told her "i'm feeling old.."
and i wonder why
i just seem to be able to talk to the older folks now, the upper generation, and it seems there is a generation gap between me and others
but not with her...
and perhaps she gave me new insight.. its not just me
i just need to meet the right people....
its the people i hang around... and i see around.
and she's right, my judgement has not been wrong so far... cos of God's guidance in it.
Its not that i cannot communicate with them, by far i'm brillant in my own right in communication
just yesterday i said hi to the prettiest girl in the entire paya lebar air base... i know her of course
but like ya she's really nice and all...
pity she's 23 so i look up to her more as a cool sister.
its gd knowing people. esp nice people.
i don't feel shy at all.
i guess the people around me.... the people that i hang around with. the people i know.
just some not all, too much irrelevant, nonsense, meaningless things are talked about with them. and i don't appreciate it one bit. or they're just messed up in some way.
i'm struggling with it, i always wondered if it was me, but perhaps its not. its reassuring... its not me getting old, its just them staying young!
i need a mentor. ineed someone to edify me with thought provoking ideas and talk.
i need that adult to personally coach me....
the people that i meet, its so rare that i feel motivated, i feel edified by them...esp now that janis is gone. she, joce and perhaps jon cheah were the rare few that gave me new things to learn, new things to seek. and i so appreiciate it. probably because of their spiritual maturity. i need that mentor.. to help me move one more step upwards in my spiritual walk.
perhaps i've been hanging around with the wrong crowd...sigh
i have to thank miffy and liying really. they truly show me a side of church which i don't see very often, a very gd side of church, and of communication. they have truly "edified" me in some way or the other....
now thats what i'm talking about. talks with meanings.
and perhaps these little things set christians apart from one another. and ultimately what our role and treasures and heaven, our rewards will be like.
i shun all meaningless and senseless talk.
i shun all unedifying words.
i shun all gossip.

my friend once told me. he's 24 but.
he told me....
a pastor went to heaven and paul gave him the key to his house, and it was a small small cottage
down the road he walked, and there was a bus driver that fetched people to and fro from his church, he had a huge mansion with swimming pools and all...
the pastor asked paul. why is it that i have such a small house and the bus driver has such a big house?
paul replied... "everyday u preach in e church, but everyone is sleeping"
but when the bus driver drives, everyone is praying!!"

what determines your treasure in heaven?
every little single thought and word u think and say.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home