u plan-etary magic: flooding

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Thursday, December 15, 2005

flooding

having flooded myself with an overwhelming number of emotions....
the storm has calmed
and i always think too much
changing blogs has made me feel tonnes better
i realise that perhaps maybe i'm too rash, too open with everything i feel
perhaps that isn't very gd
oh well...
it was a brillant day today..
everything worked out....
u know its special when tt happens.
and more special things are waiting for me, whatever e case, whatever e circumstance
haha... feelings play around with me all the time.
still learning to overcome it.

It all boils down to personality types .. INFP. thats me.
Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceptive.
That says i keep most things inside, i follow my conscience and my feelings without thinking too much, yet i have such an open-mindedness side to me.
People misunderstand me all the time
i have one word for all those people.
idiots.

And, oh lemme tell u abt this most stupid incident.....
it was at ECP. quite a while back.
Went with some people.
After dinner, they all went toilet including me, said to meet back at the entrance
3 guys, all went toilet, 4-5 girls, all went toilet i think
everyone met back, except this one guy, who was loitering at the entrance at the other side of the toilet
one of the girls went " where is (the guy)?"
then she continued talking..
i asked " where is ? " and started looking around....
the other guy obviously didn't care
e girls just continued chatting.
in e end, i waited for 5 minutes see if they wanted to go look for him.
no response, just keep talking.
The guy too. OBVIOUSLY this shows how self-centered people are.
so i went to look, and the other guy was like at the other entrance loitering, duno doing what.
He was waiting there for us. Ya right, thats idiotic. either he's dumb or i don;t know what.
So i called him. See and he said "Oh i didn't know where you all were?" and i was thinking.. LIKE.... then GO LOok, like standing alone for 10 minutes and u wonder where people are and u don't bother looking?
Don't think anyone cared that he was really missing either
my friend is really right, everyone thinks of themselves only
maybe i should too.
perha ps then i'll accomplish some things i want to finish in my life more quickly.
rather than silently waiting.....
in all my sadness and struggles with these people
but then... they always say "never give up"

and perhaps this blog should stay as secret as it should be.....
a-secret-only-i-would-know.
cos...... i might offend others.........
yet i might hurt myself.....
with all my vulnerability.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home