u plan-etary magic: in return.

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

in return.

i might be happier elsewhere...
as i look across the seas, up into the skies!
haha maybe this land is not for me
despite all the flowers, the beautiful birds, the wonderfully lit sky.....
it might look like the garden of eden, as magnificent as it can be....
but if its not for me.... then.. i can't stay inside.
i can't occupy the land of another man.
i can grow my own rice and wheat and call it mine.
maybe the grass is greener on the other side,
perhaps there might be flowers of my colour over there
perhaps the birds there chirp my tune.
or maybe my name gets whistled in the trees

i'll just wait.. it really doesn't hurt to wait. and really.. i musn't regret a single thing
because =) everything comes from God and so.. i must be thankful for whatever i have.

and give as much as i can in return.. to Him, to His purpose.

=in return for happiness, i return nothing less than happiness=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home