u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

yesterday... massive blackout at my house... from 12am to 9am.
i really couldn't sleep much, i kept waking up, in sweat, in the raw heat of the night that had no breezes... i opened my windows to no avail, even the stars seem to lend their warmth. it was hot, oh so hot.
my parents woke up to try to fix the problem, i already tried, but it couldn't be fixed. so at 9am the tech walked in, and replace the entire main switch in the switch board... ao much for all the money of Singaporean Entrepreneurs, we should improve the simple switch and make it more reliable.
well.. i guess in all the darkness and stillness of the night, i really got to experience how cooped up i felt in my room. that without electricity, really there isn't anything to do. this morning, as soon as i could, i walked out... and took a short walk, washed my car, and directed a nice parent to the school office. and it really felt refreshing. and this is where the introverted side of me kicks in. the side of me which perhaps wants to do things myself, yet brightens up at the slightest hint of a smile coming my way... so many people have such beautiful smiles, and it says so much about them. i said before... the smile is what would attract me to a person.. and it just lights up my day. =)
u too.. u have a wonderful, alluring smile. keep it that way. God gave it to you, cherish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home