u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Monday, July 31, 2006

=) today.. e entire day was spent... attending the welcome session.
met a lot of old Raffles people.... walking around NUS.
yeah.. thinking of doing a restricted minor right now,
perhaps religious studies, or something arts related.
forsee myself, not in industries, but perhaps doing management work.

today. i shall tell myself, "i shall watch my tongue" more carefully.
when i'm having fun, perhaps i tend to let myself go a little bit more.
u can't have double standards in your life, and Tzu Qun reminded me of that when she told me she wasn't going to gamble/play mahjong, but yet she is one that will club and drink... so me too. i need to maintain the high standards that one must set for themselves when choosing to live the life.

on another note though, it was really fun. we still keep teasing each other, but perhaps that gets things going.. i have to admit, i'm a little insensitive though... i don't say very nice things all the time, and sometimes u realise how carried away you are by the moment. so wrong, so wrong... being in a non-christian group doesn't mean that i should forsake my values, principles. but instead, i should take more effort into establishing that identity. i guess i really do have to say sorry today.

perhaps as life throws itself at you, u should not just dodge it, or take it and play with it, but make something meaningful out of it. mould it and shape it into something good.
as my group studies revelations, the resurrection of the tribulation saints remind us of how we too should follow the example quoted. we must, in adversity stay strong. and we must, even when things are going great, stay true to the word.
i feel bad.. time has been passing too fast, and perhaps i haven't had enough time to look at myself and criticise myself. yet God always reminds me.

-take a falling star, and put it in your pocket, never let it go away-

when you see something bright in your life.. hold on to it?

no. share it with others =) take it for all the world to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home