u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Thursday, August 24, 2006

1. being not self-conscious.
its really hard.. yet you really appreciate people that are not-self conscious. because they really let themselves go.... and really...you wish u didn't have to live by any rules, or governed by any social stigmata. basically you're free!

2. making friends.
i really look around and wonder why i can even bother to tell myself to say hi and bye to so many people.

now, throw down the gauntlet to me, cos i'm ready for it.

i might stumble over every stone, and hurt both my knees, i might throw up into the drain, or bang my head... but... at the end of the day, i'll pick myself up. walk on. and tell myself.....
my spirit is still complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home