u plan-etary magic: KTV

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Thursday, July 13, 2006

KTV

ktv is so not my forte. haha i don't know like 80% of the chinese songs, and well.. though my chinese isn't tt good. still i managed to sing through a few songs, and some english ones.
it was quite fun, except the price.. must try to do cheaper things sometimes.... sometimes i feel too "english" around my group! they all speak chinese, even those that speak english are pressured to be more chinese. we all have to adapt in some way or the other....
well its been a long day, with me wondering what to do in the afternoon... and the night being long and draggy.... 4 hours is a bit long, just for singing. but well.. company was good.
haha =)

once again, i'm really looking forward to tomorrow...

movies movies.. especially good foreign ones... "love me if you dare", "les choristes", "he loves me, he loves me not", "the sea inside" and "city of God." Please do borrow them from me, if u're interested =)

i'm feeling a bit distracted from everything right now... my head still a little high from the smoke in those ktv rooms.. i shall think twice before another ktv session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home